July 29 – Aug 1, 2022
It’s the biggest event for the Tulameen Community Club … well, in the last 3 years! Very excited to get back to ‘normal’.. but we need volunteers to get these events back on track. Community spirit is what runs this little town.. Community IS as Community DOES….
Our theme this year?? AHOY mateys ..
TULAMEEN YACHT CLUB
Seems like we’ve been dealing with our fair share of water, right?
Here is what is we are suggesting for the weekend! Of course, we need help or the events won’t run… we’ve got the supplies if you’ve got the time to make it a great weekend for Tulameen! Who doesn’t have a couple of hours during the weekend to be part of our Community??
- Reverse Parade – Saturday
- We need judges and a coordinator for the entries. Theme is Tulameen Yacht Club.
- Beer Garden – Saturday
- We have secured a couple of volunteers who are going to run this.
- Beef Lunch – Saturday
- Kitchen workers and servers. Clean up crew.
- Schoolyard Games – Saturday (or Sunday?)
- Someone to plan and coordinate the games for the kids. We’ll provide the ribbons and the Freezies! Most ‘race’ materials are already on hand.
- Cake Decorating – Friday
- Someone to receive and judge cakes on Friday night
- Cake Walk – Saturday
- Someone and helpers to host the cakewalk in the hall. Probably only 2 hours.
- Pickleball Tournament (1 day, 2 days?)
- New to us this year, but it has been a popular event in our rink if someone wants to organize a tournament!
- Volleyball Tournament (?)
- We haven’t had this one for a while.. but would need a couple of organizers.
- Kids Bike Jamboree and Parade (Saturday or Sunday – maybe the opposite of Schoolyard Games?)
- Sunday of the long weekend.. perhaps a ‘show and shine’ in the arena, then a parade down Mainstreet? Need organizers and judges.
- Horseshoe Tournament – In the beer garden, Saturday
- Organizers to set up and run the tournament.
- Street Vendors – Saturday during beer garden
- Organizer, registration